BY ACCESSING AND USING THIS WEBSITE IN ANY WAY, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO
Modifications to these terms
We may change, modify, update, add, or remove portions of these Terms at any time. Please check these Terms periodically for changes. Your continued use of this Website, following the posting of any changes, will signify your acceptance of those changes.
Changes to this Website
In an effort to continually improve this Website and its usefulness to you, we may add additional services or make changes to existing services. In the event that we make such changes, these Terms shall apply to the new services and to any changes to existingservices.
To use certain parts of this Website, you will be asked to provide information about yourself, such as your name and email address.
All text, graphics, user or visual interfaces, trademarks, logos, music, sounds, artwork, photographs, and computer code (“Content”), including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, “look and feel,” and the arrangement of such Content, contained on this Website is owned, controlled, or licensed, by Liminal Collective. All such Content is protected by trade dress, copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws. Unless another agreement applies to particular Content (e.g., License Agreement, Services Agreement, Terms of Service, etc.), Liminal Collective hereby grants you limited permission to use the Content subject to these Terms, as long as the use of such Content is solely for your personal, non-Content itself, none of the Content may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including but not limited to electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or other means, without the prior express written permission of Liminal Collective and/or the appropriate owner. Also, you may not “mirror” any Content contained on this Website or any other server without Liminal Collective’s express prior written consent.
No Healthcare Information
The Reserve Principles™ online psychometric assessment tool, and other tests, personality type information and content that may from time to time be available on or through the Website or related websites, are provided AS-IS and are subject to the disclaimers and other terms set forth herein. Tests, test results, personality type information and other content on the Website or sent via Electronic Communications are provided for informational purposes only and are not intended to be used for as the basis for any healthcare diagnosis or as a substitute for obtaining medical advice and treatment from a competent physician, mental health professional, or other health care practitioner. Liminal Collective is not a care action based upon test results or other content of the Website or Electronic Communications without first obtaining appropriate and independent guidance from a physician or other health care practitioner. Giving, receiving, or using the content on this Website or via Electronic Communications does not constitute or create a caregiver-patient relationship.
No unlawful or prohibited use
While using this Website, you may NOT do the following:
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying this Website
- Post or transmit any unlawful, fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, racist, sexist, obscene, pornographic, profane, threatening, abusive, hateful, offensive, or otherwise objectionable information of any kind
- Post or transmit any information constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, constitute unauthorized practice of a professional service, or otherwise violate any local, state, national, or foreign law, including without limitation U.S. export control laws and regulations
- Use the “Liminal Collective” name, domain names, trademarks, logos, or - Pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else or impersonate any other person or entity
- Invade the privacy or violate any personal or proprietary right of any person or entity
- Post or transmit any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid or Ponzi schemes, investment opportunities or schemes, or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressly permitted by Logitech), or engage in spamming, phishing, or denial of service attacks
- Post, publish, transmit, reproduce, distribute, or in any way exploit any information, software, or other material obtained through this Website for commercial purposes (other than as expressly permitted by the provider of such information, software, or other material)
- Use the Website to generate traffic for other sites
- Infringe the intellectual property rights or similar rights, including but not limited to copyrights, trademarks, and patents, of any person or entity
- Upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, or distribute in any way information, software, or other material obtained through this Website, which is protected by copyright or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without component of this Website itself or derivative works with respect thereto without our prior written consent, as this Website is protected under U.S. and international copyright laws
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of this Website or our systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to this Website or to us
- Forge headers (headings) or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to Liminal Collective on or through this Website or any service offered on or through this Website
- Use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access this Website or services for any purpose without our express written permission; however, this provision shall not apply to the indexing or updating of search engines
- Post or transmit any information or software that contains a virus, Trojan horse, worm, or other harmful component
- Post or transmit any information, file, or software that contains, but not limited to, a virus, Trojan horse, worm, adware, spyware, crimeware, online graffiti tagger, dropper, rootkit, keylogger, bot, or any other harmful software program or program element comprehensive and useful resources, this Website may contain links to thirdparty websites, which are not under the control of Liminal Collective. Liminal is not responsible for the content of or products provided by any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. Liminal Collective is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply that Liminal Collective endorses, guarantees, or accepts any responsibility for the content or products on such a thirdparty site.
In connection with your use of this Website, you may be made aware of services, products, offers, and promotions provided by third parties, and not by Liminal Collective. If you decide to use third-party services or products, you are responsible for reviewing and understanding the terms and conditions governing any thirdparty service or product. You agree that the third party, and not Liminal Collective, is responsible for the performance of the third-party services or products.
No duty to monitor
Liminal Collective shall have the right, but not the responsibility, to monitor and/or remove Website content that is and are not responsible for the posting of such content. We reserve the right to refuse to post, to edit submitted content, and to remove content for any reason. Further, Liminal Collective is not responsible for any failure or delay in removing content.
Procedure for making claims of copyright infringement
At Liminal Collective, we respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on the Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us to report possible copyright infringement. When contacting us, please provide Liminal Collective’s copyright agent with the following
- A full description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on this Website Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf
Our copyright agent can be reached through any of the contacts listed below:
In the U.S.:
Liminal Collective Copyright Agent
7700 Gateway Blvd.
Newark, CA 94560
By email / webform:
Inquiries that are not relevant to the claim of copyright infringement will not receive a response.
WARRANTY DISCLAIMER EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED OTHERWISE AND TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THIS WEBSITE AND ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION, POSTINGS, OPINIONS OR SERVICES ON THIS WEBSITE OR LINKED FROM THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, AND LIMINAL COLLECTIVE AND ITS AFFILIATES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS, LICENSORS, THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS, AND PARTNERS IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NONINFRINGEMENT, AND TITLE. LIMINAL COLLECTIVE DOES NOT REPRESENT OR ENDORSE THE ACCURACY, CURRENTNESS, OR RELIABILITY OF ANY ADVICE, OPINION, STATEMENT, OR OTHER INFORMATION DISPLAYED, UPLOADED, OR DISTRIBUTED THROUGH THE WEBSITE. LIMINAL COLLECTIVE, ITS AFFILIATES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THIS WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS; THAT ACCESS TO THIS WEBSITE OR ANY INFORMATION, POSTINGS, OPINIONS, OR SERVICES LINKED FROM THIS WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE; OR THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH USE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, OR WILL BE SUITABLE FOR YOUR PURPOSES. LOGITECH CANNOT ENSURE THAT ANY FILES OR OTHER DATA YOU DOWNLOAD FROM THIS WEBSITE WILL BE FREE OF ALL VIRUSES, MALWARE, CONTAMINATION, OR DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ALL VIRUSES, MALWARE, TROJAN HORSES, WORMS, ADWARE, SPYWARE, CRIMEWARE, ONLINE GRAFFITI TAGGERS, DROPPERS, ROOTKITS, KEYLOGGERS, BOTS, OR OTHER HARMFUL SOFTWARE PROGRAM OR PARTNER, WHETHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION RECEIVED BY LOGITECH, ITS SUPPLIERS, OR OBTAINED OTHERWISE WILL CHANGE THIS DISCLAIMER. Some jurisdictions do not allow these limitations, so the above limitations may not apply in your jurisdiction.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT LIMINAL COLLECTIVE AND ITS AFFILIATES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, INVESTORS, SUBSIDIARIES, AGENTS, ASSIGNEES, REPRESENTATIVES, SUPPLIERS, PARTNERS, OR EMPLOYEES) SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT DAMAGES OR ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA, PROFITS, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF THE PPLICABLE PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE, REMOVAL OR TERMINATION OF THIS WEBSITE, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, ERRORS OR COMISSIONS IN CONTENT ON THIS FROM THIS WEBSITE, OR ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THIS WEBSITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL LIMINAL COLLECTIVE’S (AND ITS AFFILIATES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS’) CUMULATIVE LIABILITY FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS RELATING TO THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF FEES, IF ANY, THAT YOU PAID TO LIMINAL COLLECTIVE DURING THE PRIOR YEAR FOR THE SPECIFIC SERVICE AT ISSUE, OR $100.00, WHICHEVER AMOUNT IS LESS. Some jurisdictions, such as New Jersey, do not allow these limitations, so the above limitations do not apply in New Jersey and may not apply in your jurisdiction.
You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Liminal Collective, its ffiliates, and their respective officers, employees, and agents from any and all claims, demands, damages, costs, and liabilities, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your acts or omissions that arise from your wrongful use of this Website in violation of its terms. Liminal Collective reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and you agree to cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the result of Liminal Collective’s own negligence, fraud, willful injury or willful violation of law.
Disclosure of use
Liminal Collective reserves the right at all times to disclose any information that Liminal Collective deems necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request. Liminal Collective may also disclose your information when Liminal Collective determines that applicable law requires or permits such
If Liminal Collective does take any legal action against you as a result of your of such action, in addition to any injunctive or equitable relief granted to Liminal Collective. You agree that Liminal Collective will not be liable to you or to any third party for termination of your access to the Website.
These Terms and your use of this Website will be governed by the laws of the United States and by the laws of the State of California, without regard to conflicts of law provisions; all claims and actions must be brought in the appropriate state or federal court located in Santa Clara County, California; and, you agree and submit to the exercise of personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purpose of litigating any such claim or action. You waive all defenses of lack of personal jurisdiction and venue.
Liminal Collective may assign these Terms at any time to any subsidiary, or any affiliated company, or as part of the sale to, merger with, or other transfer of Liminal Collective, or the Website, to another entity. You may not assign this agreement. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Liminal Collective regarding this subject matter, and they govern your use of this Website. The provision of these Terms is found to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of these Terms shall remain in full force and effect. Regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, except in New Jersey, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Website or these Terms must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
This site is owned and operated by Liminal Collective or its corporate affiliates.
Liminal Collective revised these Terms on 24 March 2020.